Monday, January 30, 2012

EDSS 541 RR#4

Reading Response #4
                I believe that I will successfully contribute to my thematic unit team in a couple of areas. On a personal level I feel that I am a warm person who can create friendships and successful collaborative relationships. I enjoy humor and appreciate safe and respectful working environments.
One major difficulty with aligning so many content areas is deciding how one theme can apply each of them. Our group has already conquered this issue and my contribution was creativity and flexibility as per the application of our specific areas of expertise.   
Last but not least I do believe that the content area in which I am “bringing to the table” is probably one of the most flexible. Each area of study can be fairly universal in one way or the other but Social Science includes history, econ, political science, psychology, sociology, and criminology to name a few. My content area can be involved in any theme in which could be initiated.   

No comments:

Post a Comment